Stephannie has over 13 years of experience in regulatory, technical assistance, and research and development.
She is specialist in health registration of chemical, hygienic and cosmetic products for import and sale.
She works making safety data sheets, technical sheets and product labeling according to the legislation of Costa Rica. In addition, she is an expert in advising services for imports, manufacture, storage, transportation, sale, distribution, and supply of chemical products, as well as handling, treatment and disposal of chemical wastes.
On the other hand, Stephannie has expertise in R&D management and execution of product development projects in chemical manufacturing industry. She has knowledge in process optimization, quality systems, statistics, lean manufacturing, lean six sigma, as well as planning, administration and supervision of operational departments such as laboratory, quality control, logistics and maintenance.
- Master Degree in Sistemas Modernos de Manufactura. Industrial Production Engineer (Technical Institute of Costa Rica.
- Licenciate Degree in Chemistry Science (University of Costa Rica)
- Bachelor Degree in Chemistry Science (University of Costa Rica)
- Six Sigma Green Belt, Instituto Tecnológico de Costa Rica. Course duration: 80 h. (April 2014)
- Six Sigma Black Belt, Instituto Tecnológico de Costa Rica. Course duration; 80 h. (December 2014)
Stephannie enjoys working out in her spare time, as well as traveling to beautiful natural places.